Design by Horst Becker Body-Move-Pad Comfort-Line WESTERN with lambskin-effect
- ideal for horses with few withers and shoulders
- compensates saddle fitting problems
- improved collection ability
- optimized pressure and weight distribution
- more room for movement, therefore more agility beneath the saddle
- muscle caring through anatomical fit
- lambskin-effect, naturally non-slipping & NO heat accumulation!
- supports muscle developement
- optimal climate comfort and temperature regulation
- perfect moisture management - less sweating
- well suited for trekking-riders
- easy to clean: washing machine until 60°C, do not spin-dry
The next generation of premium saddle-pads: the new Body-Move-Pad Comfort-Line WESTERN (made in Germany by st-eb) ensures optimized pressure distribution and compensates many fitting problems between saddle and horseback. The bottom side is made of a special coating, similar to lambskin, with the ability to highly absorb moisture, regulate temperature and maintain a non-slip surface. These features create more room for movement and muscle developement.
Available especially for Iceland Horses & Ponies and as Dressage-, Dressage XL and Jumping version. A new model for compact saddles especially designed for short, Iberian horses will follow soon.
Advantages at a glance:
* Please tighten the girth several times when the pad is new. The saddle will slightely sink into the pad and thereby adapt it.